Knijn & Damsma has many years of experience at large and small recreation parks, at many different locations. From large bungalow parks on the coast of North Holland or inland, for example, to recreational parks located directly on the beach. We provide an exchange cleaning of a very professional level. For example, all beds are made to a high standard and we immediately report damage or technical malfunctions. All our cleaning products are green and sustainable and we work with the Green Label. We go further than just changing cleaning for a holiday park; For example, we offer periodic and major maintenance cleaning work, window cleaning, garden maintenance, gutter and floor maintenance, rinsing legionella cleaning services, handyman service and 24/7 availability. In addition, we ensure that all common areas and other central facilities are clean and fresh.
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus, we make even more use of our Clean Air machine. This is an air purifier that purifies and effectively cleans the air. When we use the advanced Clean Air machine, the (breathing) air is cleaned within 20 minutes.
Why Knijn & Damsma for your recreation park?
- Extremely professional cleaning with sustainable means and specialist cleaning
- Very professional, hospitable and efficiently deployable staff
- Our staff speaks fluent Dutch and/or English
- A proactive working attitude, we like to think along
- Customized product; we offer everything under one roof
- Available 24/7, available seven days a week
- Efficient and flexible planning for the execution of the work
- Very short lines
- Weekly quality checks by our Operational Manager
- Monthly quality checks by our Operational Manager together with your Hotel Manager
- Monthly evaluation meetings together with our Project Manager and Operational Manager to ensure continuous quality and collaboration
Curious about the possibilities for your recreation park? Please contact us by phone, or simply by filling out the contact form below. We will then be happy to schedule a personal meeting to determine which package of services best suits your hotel.